Join our team!
We believe there’s a better way for ABA. One of the Kids is dedicated to helping families care for kids with autism — and enjoy the journey. Our kids receive one-on-one pediatric behavioral therapy (ABA, speech, and OT) at our campus while enjoying a variety of developmental activities. From swimming and martial arts to music and dance, we make sure there’s something for everyone, because kids learn more when they’re having fun.
We prioritize fostering a peaceful, organized work environment that provides our team with a healthy work life-balance. At One of the Kids, you'll find a culture of collaboration, encouragement, and professionalism. We support your vision for career growth through mentorship and internal promotion and provide for continuing education so that we are always on the forefront of best practices in our field. We have a reputation for integrity, and we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards at all times.
We seek therapists who are flexible, optimistic, and dedicated to the families in our care. If you’re looking for a career in pediatric therapy where your time and skills are valued and respected, and that offers excellent pay, low caseload, positive environment, flexible schedule, great benefits and other perks, then we’d love to get to know you!
We are Austin-based, and have only one campus. We stay true to our mission without compromising our values.
Love Our Families, Love What You Do
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long-term disability
• Retirement option starting in 2021
• Annual professional development stipend toward tuition, books, coursework, etc.
• 15 days PTO + 10 holidays
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Free lunch on Fridays
• Complimentary snacks and coffee bar
• Beautiful and modern 8,000+sq ft campus including indoor pool, indoor and outdoor playscapes
• Community volunteering, outreach, and team events throughout the year