Senior/Lead Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Who We Are
We believe there’s a better way for ABA. One of the Kids is dedicated to helping families care for kids with autism — and enjoy the journey. Our kids receive one-on-one pediatric behavioral therapy (ABA, speech, and OT) at our campus while enjoying a variety of developmental activities. From swimming and martial arts to music and dance, we make sure there’s something for everyone, because kids learn more when they’re having fun.
We prioritize fostering a peaceful, organized work environment that provides our team with a healthy work life-balance. At One of the Kids, you'll find a culture of collaboration, encouragement, and professionalism. We support your vision for career growth through mentorship and internal
promotion and provide for continuing education so that we are always on the forefront of best
practices in our field. We have a reputation for integrity, and we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards at all times.
We seek therapists who are flexible, optimistic, and dedicated to the families in our care. If you’re looking for a career in pediatric therapy where your time and skills are valued and respected, and that offers excellent pay, low caseload, positive environment, flexible schedule, great benefits and other perks, then we’d love to get to know you!
We are Austin-based and have only one campus. We stay true to our mission without compromising
Life at One of the Kids
We are currently looking to add senior/lead with 3+ years of experience as a BCBA to our
• Dedicated to serving and caring for our families
• Compassionate, responsive leader who is committed to serving and developing their team
• Passionate about ABA, research, best practices, and elevating standards
• Enjoys working collaboratively with other disciplines and individualizing treatment
• Creative, flexible, and skilled with naturalistic teaching strategies
• Believes in Fun
Love Our Families, Love What You Do
• Base pay $80,000-$90,000 + up to 10% annual bonus
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long-term disability
• Retirement with matching
• Annual professional development stipend of $1000 toward conferences, CEUs, recert fees, etc.
• 15 days PTO + 10 holidays
• Highly collaborative, multidisciplinary setting with Speech, Occupational Therapy, and
• Flexible scheduling
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Free breakfast and lunch on Fridays
• Complimentary snacks and coffee bar
• Beautiful and modern 8,000+sq ft campus including indoor pool, indoor and outdoor playscapes
• Community volunteering, outreach, and team events throughout the year
To join the fun, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.