Senior/Lead Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Who We Are
We believe there’s a better way for ABA. One of the Kids is dedicated to helping families care for kids with autism — and enjoy the journey. Our kids receive one-on-one pediatric behavioral therapy (ABA, speech, and OT) at our campus while enjoying a variety of developmental activities. From swimming and martial arts to music and dance, we make sure there’s something for everyone, because kids learn more when they’re having fun.
We prioritize fostering a peaceful, organized work environment that provides our team with a healthy work life-balance. At One of the Kids, you'll find a culture of collaboration, encouragement, and professionalism. We support your vision for career growth through mentorship and internal promotion and provide for continuing education so that we are always on the forefront of best practices in our field. We have a reputation for integrity, and we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards at all times.
We seek therapists who are flexible, optimistic, and dedicated to the families in our care. If you’re looking for a career in pediatric therapy where your time and skills are valued and respected, and that offers excellent pay, low caseload, positive environment, flexible schedule, great benefits and other perks, then we’d love to get to know you!
We are Austin-based and have only one campus. We stay true to our mission without compromising our values.
Life at One of the Kids
We are currently looking to add senior RBTs with 2+ years of experience to our tight-knit team:
• Working toward BCaBA or BCBA (preferred)
• Dedicated to serving and caring for our families
• Passionate about ABA, and clinically strong
• Creative and skilled with naturalistic teaching strategies
• Solid leader who works collaboratively with peers
• Believes in Fun
Love Our Families, Love What You Do
• Full-time, salaried Senior RBT positions ranging from $38,000-$48,000 base pay
• Quarterly bonus structure
• Highly collaborative, multidisciplinary setting with Speech, Occupational Therapy, and Psychologist
• Free BCBA certification supervision hours (direct and indirect) and mentorship program
• Multiple paths of advancement with strong desire to promote from within
• Flexible scheduling
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term and long-term disability
• Retirement with matching
• Annual professional development stipend of $500 toward tuition, books, coursework, etc.
• 15 days PTO + 10 holidays
• Gym membership reimbursement
• Free breakfast and lunch on Fridays
• Complimentary snacks and coffee bar
• Beautiful and modern 8,000+sq ft campus including indoor pool, indoor and outdoor playscapes
• Community volunteering, outreach, and team events throughout the year